Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Young Dee tha Singer




The First Breath OF De'Angelo Jahiem Watson, aka "young dee Tha Singer" was taken place at the Uc Davis Hospital Located in Sacramento California on October 25,1988, I was then welcomed in this world as a Soulchild Of Music, Living With my Grandmother and Grandfather up until The Age Of Ten due to his demise, Moms Was never Around and Pops Got Shoot 6 Months after my Birth "some F***ked up shit",(back to the story) After the death of my Grandfather, i entered the system they call Foster Care,I was Basically "shipped" from home to home up until i was 16, I totalled an amount of 10 Foster Homes, Ive been abused mentally, physically, and emotionally, but my soul remains untained. I always Felt outta place because i wasn't the type to stand out, but as i kept to myself i began to listen to the sounds of micheal jackson and usher, and a variety of soulful music, not knowing that later on it would effect my views of life greatly, i mean ever since i was introduced to music, my whole per sauna of life just changed, it didn't matter if i was in a bad mood or not, as soon as i put on some same cooke my heart new a change was coming, therefore i kept my head up through all my teen years knowing that one day peace, love and happiness would come from the struggles i been through, so with that said, i plan to continue this Journey as an Artist of Love and pain, with God by my side all things are possible, I am blessed to be alive right now, and sometimes take it for granted, but know this.. I will Always Be True To my music and keep my craft developing. Please Continue to support me in all my endeavors, I'm Multi Talented weather its Singing, rapping, making Beats, or Producing. I Have Had Alot of Collabs Due to this Myspace network, I mess with some of the hottest unsigned bands on this network, I'm all about good music, Imma have to steal my cuzzin Damey's Motto which is, " You Just gotta have fun with it" and people just like to hear good music. I'm based in the California region of Sacramento, Northern Cali, I've done a Numerous amount of shows, If You Have any Questions For me about Collabs or booking a show, go ahead and just hit me up on a message on myspace.com or hit my management "OP" at (323)335-870 or email m1promo2@gmail.com look out for all my new music production by jr.rotem, cp hollywood and more.Go Hardmanagement im the future.



"Beautiful Creation"




www.twitter.com/youngdeedasinga
www.myspace.com/youngddmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment