Thursday, June 24, 2010

Interview with Universal Motown Artist London


So...Let's Talk Music

Q: What is the meaning behind your hot single "Action" What inspired it?

London: It really was just how i was feeling about my self at the time... the track felt good and i was feeling great about life so it was a perfect match...

Q: Is it hard to start your own buzz? What advice would you give to up and coming artists on promoting themselves the right way?

London: No it's not hard to start your own buzz it's just how hard are you willing to go for yourself... you gotta want it and go get it and not wait on nobody to bring it to you... My advice to anyone that's doing muisc at the end of the day you gotta prove your self to people so if you believe in you then go hard

Q: Do you remember the first song that you ever memorized of any genre?

London: It was an old gospel song that said "i minus well think big if i'm gonna think at all"... i don't really remember the name but i know that was the chours and it stuck with me to always think big.....

Q: Ive seen you perform and to me an artist should be all about stage presence and you have that all the way, What is your favorite part of performing?

London: Just to see a sea or a pond or a lake or a river of people flowin and moving to my music and seeing that there having fun just like I am on the stage... It's also a sort of release thearpy to be able to just let lose and have fun wit the people who enjoy seeing you... oh and most definetly THE WOMEN!!! ; ) #ACTION!!!

Q: I heard you shot a video for "Action" what was the concept behind it and when will your fans and potential fans get to see it?

London: The concept of the video was simple I wanted to show people the regular side of things and just showing how you can take ACTION!!! wit your life and make something happen and i'm just doing it with my music. it captures me hitting the streets and passing out my Ep (THE SCREENER).. nothing major just my way of life no big house fancy car super models or flashy jewelery it's just cool London takin #ACTION!!! I don't know for sure when it's going up but i'm thinking i'll display it Aug 2nd when I feature #MondaySoul at THE NEW PARISH... stay tuned #CUT!!!

LONDON - ACTION!!! from London on Vimeo.




Download the Screener at:

No comments:

Post a Comment