Monday, September 27, 2010

Interview With Moe Green of the Bay Area Freshman 10



So...Let's Talk Music


Q: First I want to say Congrats on being In the August Issue of XXL Magazine under Show and Prove, How did you feel when you actually seen your face and your story in one of the Biggest Magazine’s in hip-hop?

Moe Green: Thank you. It was a blessing honestly. I have been buying XXL Magazine since I was in elementary school and to finally be in there it really was a defining moment in my career. I showed my mom and she just started crying because she knows how big that was.


Q: As a Performer do you ever find it hard to keep your audience involved with your show?

Moe Green: I really believe you have to keep the audience involved to keep them interested. I do what I call my “lounge singer” approach, and what that means is I just talk to the crowd and make them feel that they are a part of the show.


Q: What motivates you to keep going and not walk off the stage?

Moe Green: I really love music and I know that God has a plan for me. If He wanted me to to be building bird houses for a living I would have been great in woodshop, but I couldn’t even make a good jewelry box. In 8th grad a teacher prayed over me that I would do great in music, and I wasn’t even serious about music yet so I knew it was meant to be.


Q: Can you describe how “KIM” off your Rocky Mavia Album was created? What is the meaning behind it?

Moe Green: “KIM” was produced by Hg. I just had the idea of making a song that was about progress, and instead of calling it keep it moving I thought it would be cool to give it a name like a person so I just stuck with “KIM”.


Q: In your eyes when did your musical career start?

Moe Green: My first time in an actual studio I knew that I really wanted to do this.


Q: What do you fear most out of being in this music industry?

Moe Green: I fear the fall off. Nobody wants to be remembered as a nobody.


Q: What is next for Moe Green what can your fans and potential fans look forward to in the near future?

Moe Green: I have an album with my bro Rob-E that is on its way and just expect a few more free projects for the people.

If you are out in the Atlanta Area Moe Green and Several other Artists out of the Bay Area will be performing at the Bay Area Rap Team up, Check them out. More information on the Flyer Below:


www.superduperdope.com
www.twitter.com/Moethedreamer
www.facebook.com/MoeTheDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment